Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Discover our products
Our range of textiles for PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) includes canvas and fire retardant polyester knits, high tenacity polyamide and aramid especially for personal protection.
FLAME AND HIGH TEMPERATURE PROTECTION
Nomex® knits and fabrics
- Protection against flames and high temperatures for car racing, high risk industries, the army, the paramilitary and forces of law and order.
- Fabrics and meshes made of meta-aramide (Nomex).
- Run-proof items made of preox carbon.
- Meshes and fabrics made of fireproof polyester.
- Inner nets for helmets.
ANTISTATIC, CHEMICAL AND NRBC PROTECTION
Knits and fabrics in flame retardant polyester with technical yarns: carbon / metallic or anti-bacterial
- Anti-static protection for paint-spraying booths / ventilation shafts and dust-accumulation chambers.
- Fireproof polyester fabrics with carbon-fibre inserts.
- All kinds of item with special anti-static finishes.
- Electromagnetic shielding.
- Linings of technical and administrative clothes.
High Tenacity fabrics
High Tenacity for fight clothing, rucksacks, sleeping bags, tent fabrics, ponchos, technical luggage, military and emergency tents.
- Fabrics with waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Fabrics for fight clothing, rucksacks, sleeping bags, tent fabrics,
- Fireproof linings : special finishes such as dyeing with infra-red
reflectance and multi-colour printing.
- PU coated fabrics for technical Luggage (security forces – military