Aeraulics & air treatment
DIATEX develops and commercializes fabrics destined to the diffusion and/or the air treatment in industrial infrastructures, public places, clean rooms, or installations in the food-processing industry.
Canvas with controlled porosity or seal proof, adapted to fabrication of flexible ventilation ducts or ceiling diffusers to air-condition public places or other types of industry (antibacterial functions, anti-fire, antistatic…).
This fabrics range answers the European fire rating specifications.
We offer a range of polyester fabrics and coated polyesters, seal proof (non-porous) or diffusing (controlled porosity) which can adapt to your different processes of air diffusion and offering the following characteristics:
- WEIGHT from 40g to 250 g/m2
- WASHABLE FABRICS (40°), regular cycle in washing machine
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANT FABRICS from –30° to 100°
- FABRICS RATED M1 & EUROPEAN-RATED EN 13501-1
- PERFORATION ADAPTED FABRICS via hot perforation process or cold for coated fabrics.