Low viscosity 50 shore silicone for the rapid production of autoclave silicone membranes
Two component sprayable polyaddition type silicone that is very easy to use.
System for the production of reusable silicone vacuum bags for autoclave vacuum moulding or inflatable bladders.
- Developed specifically for the manufacture of reusable membranes for Vacuum Moulding in autoclave or inflatable bladders
- The viscosity of Diasil 49 allows a perfect spraying with the SC2 Mini, SC2 and SC4 machines.
- Compatible with the DIASILCOAT.
- Excellent compressive strength.
- Hardness : 49 shore A
- Low viscosity: 15,000 cps
- Temperature resistant
- Excellent compressive strength
- Easily removable
- Reduction of waste production (reuse of the same membrane several times)
- Time saving
- Reduction in consumable costs
- Easy to use
- High hardness for perfect composite part performance
- Aeronautics and space industry
- High performance composite
Available color : Blue
Available quantities :
- 5 kg + 5 kg buckets (Part.A + Part.B)
- 25 kg + 25 kg cans (Part.A + Part.B)
Part A is translucent and Part B is tinted blue.
Reusable silicone membranes DIASIL49 VS DIASIL20 : Compression resistance comparison
- CAN BE USED WITH