About Composite division
The Composites division was born in 1991 from a technical textile development for composite materials molding under vacuum: the VACUOPLEX™, first technical complex of molding under vacuum invented and patented by DIATEX.
Today, the activity and specialty of the Composites division are set around 4 transformation processes:
Composites Vacuum molding,
Composites Vacuum Infusion,
RTM Injection (Resin Transfer Molding),
RTM LIGHT Injection.
In these 4 process technologies, DIATEX’s Composites division brings to end-users:
- Technical support
- A range of technical fabrics
- Vacuum molding consumables
- Vacuum Infusion consumables
- Vacuum machines & systems
- RTM injection machines
- Training space: classes and demos.
The manufacturing process of the Composites division is in the “ECODESIGN” mindset, in response to a strong demand of its clientele.
The goal is to manufacture a range of products more anchored into the environment friendly / ecological trend, within REACH recommendations such as for instance:
- Water-based release agents,
- Biodegradable films,
- Multilayer / multiproduct complexes to reduce waste,
- Single/double sided adhesive fabrics to avoid glue sprays,
- Fabrics manufacturing including waste water reprocessing
DIATEX is a sponsor of the SAMPE France association.